GPCA Cargo Organizer
GPCA Cargo Organizer
- Versatile Jeep JL 4xe JK, 4DR/ 2DR tailgate cover/ cargo organizer
- 3 mounting positions inside a Jeep Wrangler cargo
- Tailgate cover to protect privacy with storage pouch
- Easy access from the backseat
- Added 2 x Tie-down D-plate ($12 value)
- Add more privacy with GPCA cargo covers
Cover. Divide. Organize. Store
Designed for the everyday Jeep owner for versatility
Most versatile Jeep Wrangler JL/ JK tailgate cover/ cargo organizer with storage, with 3 mounting positions inside a Jeep trunk/ cargo. You can easily access stuff from the rear seat, it provides even more privacy with the GPCA cargo cover. Specially designed to be easy to install and remove. Tear-resistant, lightweight, water-repelling, easy to clean, adjustable, and durable.
The cargo organizer has 3 configurations to suit your specific needs.
Configuration A: a rear seat pouch for your contents.
Configuration B: a cargo divider helps you organize your cargo area.
Configuration C: a tailgate pouch that is easily accessible and provides privacy for your cargo area when your tailgate is opened.
No matter where it lands, it makes a perfect home/ storage for your GPCA cargo cover as well.
* Soft top owners, check the 6 mounting holes do not interfere with the pillar, you also need to order the GPCA Quick-release Thumbscrew Set.
* If you have the cargo cover already, have both straps of the cargo cover and the organizer push through the D-plate slot, and then attach the Velcro one after another, they would overlap one above another, but it wouldn’t affect the usability.
What’s Included: 1x Cargo Organizer, 2x Metal Tie-down D-plates
Fitment: Wrangler JL 4xe JK 4DR/ 2DR
Installation Time: 3 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy (If you have the Freedom Pack, mount the straps on the cover first and then overlap the strap of the organizer in the same D-plate slot)
Instruction Manual: LINK
To know more details about the product, please watch the video
This suits our purpose. Easy to install, lightweight, folds up small enough
I purchased the cargo cover two years ago and it was so easy to install and is still going strong.
Does a good job hiding golf clubs and other valuables from random eyes, and also shades groceries from the Texas summer sun.