The most flexible solution for Jeep Wrangler (JK 2DR) cargo privacy protection and organization; Made of Water-repellent durable pro-grade nylon with structural form-fitting stiffeners, the Freedom Pack can be installed in minutes, mount them in multiple configurations according to your needs. Regardless your rear seat is up, down, folded, or removed. Tuck it away in seconds to regain an open cargo area. It includes our BESTSELLER, Patent-pending GPCA 2DR cargo cover, a GPCA cargo organizer and 6 Tie-down D-rings at an amazing combo price. Grab a pack and make your Jeep trunk full of freedom!
- MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS to cover your cargo area with COMPLETE PRIVACY regardless your rear seat is up, down, folded or removed (Patent pending)
- QUICK AND EASY to install using factory mount holes, no drilling required. Also easy to remove and tuck away to regain open cargo area for your pet or transporting taller items. no tailgate bar needed
- VERSATILE USAGES of the cargo organizer make it a BACK SEAT POCKET/ CARGO AREA DIVIDER/ TAILGATE COVER, configure it the way you like
- ADDED UPPER DECK ATTACHMENT POINTS with the 10 matching Tie-down D-rings allow attaching tools, belts, straps, bags, wires, etc.
- BONUS VALUE: 1 back seat holding strap integrated with the cargo cover can be used independently.
- Designed in USA. Patent Pending.
* Soft top owners, check the 6 mounting holes do not interfere with the pillar, you also need to order the GPCA Quick Release Anchor PRO.
* To mount the organizer, have both straps of the cargo cover and the organizer push through the D-plate slot, and then attach the Velcro one after another, they would overlap one above another, but it wouldn’t affect the usability.
Watch the video
To know more details about the product, please watch the video
We are featured on
Highly recommended. This is by far the coolest grab handle and most functional one that I’ve ever been around and I’m pretty pumped about it.
A lot of thoughts went into this design, the Titanium version is super doper premium!
One word: AMAZING! Great job guys!